Keyword Planner is used to research keyword and generate tags like as keyword research tool. Let’s explain about this keyword planner. There are no body who didn’t want to promote his digital business through digital marketing. In this case, you must do proper SEO & ASO, otherwise you will never be able to rank whatever your article/video or something like that. And if you want to do proper SEO & ASO then you must target the right keywords. Because if you target the wrong keyword (example: low quality keyword), it will be the cause of your disaster. Because the wrong keyword gives wrong traffic all the time. Keyword Tool can help you to find out the write keyword for website & tags for your videos.
Keyword Plannerl is offered to research keyword & check seo through using this flowing tools that are given below:-
• Search Volume: Monthly search traffic & CPC of a specific keyword with suggestions.
• Google & Bing SERP analysis: Search engine ranking position check.
• Top Search Queries: Top searches keyword of a specific website. That’s help you to check top keywords.
• Competition: You can use this tool to find out your competitor.
• Keyword Density: It helps to analysis the distance between two keywords of a article/page.
• Link Analysis: You can see all links of a website included external and internal links.
• Robots.txt: It’s help to check website rules like as allowed/unallowed script, scc and something like that.
• Mobile Support: Test any website for mobile friendly response.
• Top Referrers: Find out the website that are redirecting traffic to your website.
• Sitemap (+Submit): Find out your websites sitemap and submit it to search engine.
• Indexed Pages: Check the pages/articles that are indexed in search engine.
• Headers: Raw headers, content language and so many information from headers.
• Crawlability: Search engine like as Google/Bing crawl ability check.
• Speed Test: Check your website/webpages loading speed from deferent location.
• Backlinks: Check the link which is referring your website.
• New Backlinks: The backlinks which is generated recently.
• Poor Backlinks: Find out the backlinks which is referring to low traffic.
Keyword Planner have all of this keyword research and website analysis tool. This app is totally free to increase your on page SEO & ASO.